Employment Listings: Shipping/Warehouse
||Jan 30, 2023
|• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor.
• Ability to lift up to 75lbs on a regular basis.
• Ability to stand and walk for 10 hours per day.
• Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, twist, turn, grasp, and reach overhead and/or outward frequently.
|• Understand and follow all company policies.
• Load and unload trucks for orders coming in and being shipped out.
• Verify incoming shipments against the packing list or bill of lading to confirm the order is correct before it is unloaded.
• Use Fork Lift and other machinery as needed in the shipping and receiving of goods.
• Pull orders being shipped from its location and check each line item for accuracy as it is being loaded onto the truck.
• Turn in all shipping and receiving documents to the Shipping Manager in a timely manner.
• Complete all required paperwork in a correct and timely manner.
• Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
|High School Diploma / GED
|We are a SHARPS and ISO certified work place! Paid holidays, annual vacation & workers comp insurance. Company sponsored Health Insurance with Dental, Vision, Life with supplemental insurances available. Safe Harbor 401K with a company match up to 4%. Over 30 years in business, we are a family owned and operated production company.