Employment Listings: Powdercoat Painter
||Tyler, Tx 75708
||Feb 24, 2022
|A Painter applies powder coat paint to a variety of parts.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand and follow all company policies.
• Perform cleaning and color changes as required with ability to avoid contamination.
• Set up, operate, load, and unload the paint booth.
• Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment.
• Inspect painted parts for defects.
• Complete all required paperwork in a correct and timely manner.
• Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
Skills and Specifications
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows or similar operating systems.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Good physical health.
o Not taking any medication(s) that could adversely impact ability to operate machinery or equipment
• Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor.
• Annual Vision screening.
• Ability to lift up to 75lbs on a regular basis.
• Ability to stand and walk for 10 hours a day.
• Ability to operate powder coat equipment.
• Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, twist, turn, grasp, and reach overhead and/or outward frequently.
|Company is a locally family owned business since 1989. Generous Health, Dental & Life Benefits. Safe Harbor 401K, with a company match up to 4%.