Employment Listings: Mig / Tig Welder
|Mig / Tig Welder
||May 26, 2020
|The Mig / Tig Welder measures and fabricates metal parts. They ensure a safe work environment, prepare metal surfaces and inspect weld quality during their process. Must have experience in welding mild steel and stainless steel.
|Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand and follow all company policies.
• Ensure parts are produced to print.
• Fabricate metal products per technical drawings or customer provided samples by welding/cutting/fabricating various materials.
• Must have experience in welding mild steel and stainless steel.
• Operate/maintain electric hand/pneumatic power tools, i.e. grinders, sanders, needle guns, drills, saws, metal shears, etc.
• Must be able to perform visual weld inspections.
• Must be able to work in a production environment with a wide range of part quantities.
• Must be able to set up the weld machine according to the type of material that is being welded.
• Complete all required paperwork in a correct and timely manner.
• Must maintain a clean and safe work environment for all employees and be able to work overtime as needed.
|High School / GED
|Paid holidays, annual vacation & workers comp insurance. Company sponsored Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. Available 401 K program with company match up to 4%. Over 30 years in business, we are a family owned and operated production company.