Employment Listings: Welder
||Aug 2, 2019
|Mig and Tig
|Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure parts are produced to print.
• Read blueprints.
• Fabricate metal products per technical drawings or customer provided samples by welding/cutting/fabricating various metals.
• Must have experience in welding mild steel and stainless steel.
• Operate/maintain electric hand/pneumatic power tools, i.e. grinders, sanders, needle guns, drills, saws and metal shears.
• Must be able to perform weld inspections.
• Must be able to work in a production environment with lots of runs ranging from 1 to 1,000 plus piece orders.
• Must maintain a clean and safe work environment for all employees and be able to work overtime as needed.
• Must be able to set up the machine according to the type of material that is being welded.
Skills and Specifications
• Excellent teamwork skills.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to stand for 8 to 10 hours.
• Good physical health
o Not taking any medication that could adversely affect ability to operate machinery or equipment
• Able to follow instructions as directed by the supervisor.
• Flexibility for bending, pulling and turning.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs on a regular basis.
|High School Graduate / GED
|Vacation after 1 year, Health, Dental and Life insurance, 401K with company match up to 4%